Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bubbles & Wine Are Always A Good Time

Santa Barbara is probably one of my favorite places to visit in California.
It has everything... Secluded beaches, incredible restaurants, and beautiful people.
However, I might be partially biased since I spent some of the best years of my life there in college at UCSB. 
Olé Olé Olé Go Gauchos!
I Digress.
Even if I wasn't a proud alumni, I know I would still rave about what a lovely place it is.
If you have been there before you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't I'll show you.
Nestled between the sea and the vineyards you'll find a beautiful resort called Bacara.




Unfortunately I didn't take this picture because I was driving, but this is the entrance. Not too shabby.


Once we dropped the car off at the valet, we made our way to the room. 
We were pretty exhausted after the 3 hour drive, so we were pleasantly surprised to open the door and find this little treat waiting for us.





They even left a hand written note with my name on it.

Feeling very thoroughly welcomed, we settled in, uncorked the bottle of Cab and enjoyed a couple glasses on the balcony over looking the pool before heading off to the lounge for some cocktails.







Upon our return to the room, we took advantage of the bathtub which was conveniently positioned next to the fireplace and had a front and center view of the TV. 
Have you ever watched a movie by candle light while completely covered in bubbles next to a roaring fire? 
Relaxation at it's finest, I highly recommend it.
The night eventually came to an end, but I couldn't have asked for a better way to start the weekend! 



9 comments :

  1. Great blog! I'm excited to go to Bacara in a few months and explore Santa Barbara :]

    -Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing place :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Piera! You too! I just looked at your blog and I really like it you have an amazing sense of style. You have a new blog lovin' and twitter follower!

      Delete
  3. Wow that sounds like the best night ever! I need to add this place to my list of go-tos! I'm from California originally, so it shouldn't be too hard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it! Thanks for the comment =]

      Delete
  4. wooow the sounds great !! enjoy dear

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sabrina! I just looked at your blog and its really unique, I just started following you on Bloglovin. That is so cool that you are from Indonesia too!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous. That sounds absolutely amazing!

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete

Okay, I'm done talking now it's your turn =]