Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wayfarers

Greetings!
So after a whole lifetime (23 years in my book) of not owning sun glasses, you know due to my odd face shape and even odder sunglasses shapes I FINALLY decided the time had come.
Thanks to previous research such as stealing guy's sunglasses and wearing them around (until they were stolen back)
I knew which type looked the least ridiculous on me.
Ray Ban Wayfarers.
I'm actually a 90's chick but I feel that I am just one 80's montage away from having my life together, so I figured these couldn't hurt.
Having never bought sunglasses before, I actually had no idea where to get these things.
So I used it as an excuse to go shopping! (of course)
I wandered around some upscale places thinking they would magically appear in front of me surrounded by a glowing aura of light and heralded by angels' voices, but it was all to no avail.
So I marched on home before my will power gave out and I bought that Marc Jacobs purse I've wanted that will just not take "no" for an answer.
When I got home, I hopped on the good ol' fashioned computer and ordered myself a pair of sunglasses.
And 2 days later...
BOOM
They were delivered right to my front door.
::Shout out to the the US Postal Service:: WOOT WOOT!

Thanks to these bad boys, I can actually see when I'm operating a vehicle


I know what you're thinking. And No, it's not dirty, it's uhhh vintage


Maybe these bad boys will inspire a Ferris Bueller's Day Off work.
I mean, who wouldn't want to sing on a float in a parade wearing a leopard vest?

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

14 comments:

  1. They look GREAT! You can really do no wrong with the Wayfarers.. they're timeless ;D

    Cheers,
    Kate x

    http://artsyabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've wanted some forever so I finally caved and got em!

      Delete
  2. Raybans are just classic sunglasses that can last you years and never go out of fashion. My mum has been wearing her wayfarers for like 20 years! Love them!!
    xx Vagabond Girl

    http://thevagabondstale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree! it's good to know they last and your mom sounds awesome!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog hop! Hope you enjoyed the party!
    Enjoyed reading this post last night! And you do not have a funny shaped face! Rocking the glasses :)

    Juls x

    Join the Party! BLOG HOP #4 http://fb.me/11YVutNPO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks so much! it was great, thanks for the invite =]

      Delete
  4. They look fab! I love my Wayfarers too.
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a bunch! They seem like winners to me =]

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm so jealous, they are amazing and look so good on you!!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying a pair of Ray Bans is a life dream for me. Maybe one day. I love the classic style you chose and they fit you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i rarely wear sunglasses but when i do it's my ray bans!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those sunglasses and they're awesome. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, I'm done talking now it's your turn =]