Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Louis, I Think This is the Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship

Well hello lovely people of the blogosphere!
I hope you have had a fantastical Friday, now time to welcome in the weekend with open arms.
My friend from Northern California and old roommate from London study abroad decided to come down and visit me last minute.
STOKED >>>ME.
So we went to BJ's (unfortunate name, I know).
It's about the most hoppin' place walking distance from mi casa.
We had a really funny man who decided to wait on us and wouldn't let us finish ordering cocktails for some reason (bigger tip? hmmm, I think so)
Well he won and we ordered more then we intended, life story.
I think we might have gone through the greater part of their drinks menu.
We also had Aki Poke and Sweet Pig Deep Dish pizza it was soo absolutely delicious (no pics, bad blogger. Eeek >.<)
...BTW, am I the only one that feels weird taking pictures of food in a restaurant (especially with a big DSLR)?
Either way, we had a great night reliving all of our stories from London and making fools of ourselves having the time of our lives there.
Don't you just love catching up with old friends?
This is the only surviving picture of the night...what a couple of weirdos.


Duck Sauce.
That's all folks.

10 comments :

  1. Hahaha BJs! i've been there before - I laughed at the name too. Gorgeous.x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my go to place for a delicious pizza!
      Just started following you on bloglovin, cute blog!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I feel weird. Yesterday we were walking into Lansdown and stopped at a pub for dinner. I wanted to blog about it, so I had my camera. I feel like I'm waiting for someone to stop me with a 'what are you doing?' Which never happened. But still feel awkward about it too. Thank you for linking up, I had not heard of your blog before, so super psyched for finding a new (to me) blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm super excited you found my blog!
      I'm working on my next post right now =]
      & yeah I have that exact feeling about taking pics too funny!

      Delete
  3. ermergersh! deep dish pizza!! (resisting to not use the word zah right there haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely aren't the only one feeling weird about taking pictures of food- but I just do it anymore, more to reinforce my decision to go back again than anything ;) Hope you guys had a great night! x

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know! I always see such amazing pictures of food in nice restaurants on blogs and I just think, wow they are brave. I'll work my courage up soon enough!
      Yeah, that is a good reason, I like your thinking!

      Delete
  5. congrats, beautiful blog,

    Hello from Italy,

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I love Italy, I visited for 10 days last year, such a beautiful place!

      Delete

Okay, I'm done talking now it's your turn =]